[j-nsp] Family route-target filtering - filtering the defaultadvertiseme nt

Cliff DeGuzman cliff at juniper.net
Fri Oct 22 10:46:41 EDT 2004

Damon,

Do you have a PE in the mesh that does not support RTF?  If so, then it
is normal for the PE router(s) to automatically generate a default
route-target route and advertise it to all its peers.

The "advertise-default" option tells the router to advertise a default
route-target route and suppress any specifics, so what you are seeing is
the correct behavior.

Regards,
Cliff