[j-nsp] Banners

Peter Lundqvist plundqvi at juniper.net
Fri Apr 1 12:33:26 EST 2005

Sure....

lunkan at junos_access# show system login message
message "\n\n =================================================\n
This device is the property of me, myself and i.\n
=================================================\n\n    Access is ONLY
allowed for me, myself and i\n                 \n\n
=================================================\n  Warning: All
unauthorized access is prohibited.\n

20:29 lunkan at emanuel:~) ssh 1.1.1.11

      This device is the property of me, myself and i.

    Access is ONLY allowed for me, myself and i

  Warning: All unauthorized access is prohibited.

lunkan at 1.1.1.11's password:
Last login: Fri Apr  1 19:30:38 on ttyd0

--- JUNOS 7.2B2.3 built 2005-03-08 02:24:39 UTC
lunkan at junos_access>