[j-nsp] And now, for your comic relief...

Paul Connally pconnally at utdallas.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:22:56 EDT 2005

A colleague of mine recently opened a ticket with the vendor of a
*traffic shaping appliance on our network (which shall remain nameless),
in which he requested assistance for an issue.  The "engineer" requested
access to this device to examine the configuration.  My colleague
requested the IP address of the machine the engineer would coming from,
so we could permit his login.  The response?

"My IP address is 10.x.x.x"

*Not a Juniper device, so you guys can rest easy.