[j-nsp] FR switching on M-series

Erdem Sener erdem.sener at borusantelekom.com
Wed Apr 13 13:11:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

 Yes, you can do FR-to-FR switching. The followint encapsulation types
are supported on those interfaces:

Frame Relay
HDLC
MPLS Circuit Cross-connect
PPP

Cheers,
Erdem

UYARI/NOTIFICATION:
Bu e-posta ve ekleri sadece gonderilen adres sahiplerine aittir. Bu mesajin yanlislikla tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde, lutfen gondericiye derhal bilgi veriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. BORUSAN TELEKOM bu mesajin icerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili olarak hukuksal hicbir sorumluluk kabul etmez.  Gonderen taraf hata veya unutmalardan sorumluluk kabul etmez.

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.BORUSAN TELEKOM doesn't accept any legal responsibility for the contents and attachments of this message.The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.