[j-nsp] SNMP-initiated disconnect

David Gethings davidg at pipex.net
Mon Apr 18 10:08:56 EDT 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 00:31, Thomas Salmen wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a way of disconnecting a subscriber from an
> E-series router using SNMP? I'd prefer to avoid using radius-initiated
> disconnect if possible.
AFAIK SNMP subscriber disconnect is not possible. Having not even looked at
the subscriber SNMP capabilities I'm not certain what you can do. But you
might be able to admin shut the subscribers IP interface if you allow SNMP
write.

This isn't the same as disconnecting them but will have a similar effect.

Cheers

Dg