[j-nsp] clearing chassis display

Dharmapriya de Silva kdharma at emirates.net.ae
Wed Apr 27 03:55:55 EDT 2005

Looks like you will have to wait for 5min.
Regards,
Dharmapriya de Silva.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos71/swcmdref71/html/chassis-monitor15.html#1014270

        Syntax

|set chassis display message "||/message/||"| |<permanent>

        Description

Display or stop a text message on the craft interface display, which is
on the front of the router. The craft interface alternates the display
of text messages with standard craft interface messages, switching
between messages every 2 seconds.

*By default, the text message is displayed for 5 minutes.*