[j-nsp] Re: AAA on ERX to Cisco Secure ACS

Thomas, Steven SThomas at birch.com
Mon Aug 1 10:41:18 EDT 2005

In my experience, the ERX does not do TACACs accounting.  At least not
in the Cisco sense.  Assuming that you're wanting command line
accounting, you have to use syslog.  You can get CLI logging turned on
and sent to a syslog server with the following commands:

 log destination syslog 10.38.232.16 facility 7 severity debug
 log severity info cliCommand