[j-nsp] Re: CBTS-like functionality under JUNOS?

Andrew Ramsey akramsey at juniper.net
Mon Aug 8 17:49:08 EDT 2005

Aaron,

You could build multiple LSPs between PE pairs and use policy to route
packets into the LSPs based on community, etc...

The policy would look something like:

policy-statement map_packets_into_lsps {
    term one {
        from community blah;
        then {
            install-nexthop lsp good_one;
        }
    }
    term two {
        from community blah2;
        then {
            install-nexthop lsp not_so_good_one;
        }
    }
}

Then apply it to the forwarding table.

Of course you end up with per-destination granularity.

Andy

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos73/swconfig73-mpls-