[j-nsp] M20 FPC throughput

George Yalamov georgi.yalamov at btc-net.bg
Mon Aug 15 03:07:19 EDT 2005

As juniper said:
M20 SSB
System and Switch Board
25.6-Gbps throughput (12.8-Gbps full duplex)

M20
3.2-Gbps full-duplex throughput per FPC
Two enhanced I/O Manager ASICs
Parsing, prioritizing, and queuing of packets
I/O Manager memory options:
2-MB parity-protected SSRAM per I/O Manager ASIC
4-MB parity-protected SSRAM per I/O Manager ASIC (Enhanced Plus FPC)
200 ms of delay-bandwidth buffering per FPC

Regards
George