[j-nsp] BGP route generator (windows box)

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Fri Aug 19 11:53:34 EDT 2005

www.nantech.com has it.  BGP4WIN if I remember correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Umar Ahmed
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 11:48 AM
To: 'juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net'
Subject: [j-nsp] BGP route generator (windows box)

Hi all,

A few years ago I came across a tool that could run on ones PC (Windows)
that would generate bgp routes. It was relatively cheap - approx $100 -
anyone remember what it was called ???

Kind regards,

Umar Ahmed

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the
content of this email please e-mail to: e-security.support at vanco.info

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. While the sender has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept
liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments to
this e-mail.