[j-nsp] Filter created from bgp route tag ?

Ezequiel Carson ezequiel at ifxnw.com.ar
Thu Aug 25 10:17:41 EDT 2005

Pedro,

            Can i use this for emulating the Cisco's QPPB feature.  Im
trying to apply a policer for the incomming traffic when the
destionation ip address matches with a BGP community.

            I understand that Junos can not do this in a easy way, since
the policer is applied before the routing lookup.

            Any idea?

Thanks
Ezequiel