[j-nsp] bgp_rt_send_group_subr error messages

Jake Bourgeois jbourg at jtac.juniper.net
Wed Aug 31 16:12:52 EDT 2005

Devon,

Purely informational and found in traceoptions (think flag normal would
output this) and are referring to the read/write process with the
described bgp peer/group.

bgp_rt_send_active_subr: Send to an active subset of peers on a group; then a description of what is sent to a peer.

Nothing to worry about.

Thanks and Regards,
Jake Bourgeois