[j-nsp] Services PIC - What this part number?

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:52:11 EDT 2005

 Hi,

  I think it's hard to give a generic answer to that question. What
you need seems to be the AS-PIC(II), but if I'm not mistaken jflow and
MLPPP are on different service packages (as-pic/ASM have service
packages like layer-2 and layer-3)

 Also, the code differs for M5/M7i/M10i and M40(e)/M160 type of boxes,
and if you only need MLPPP (but no LFI etc.),

http://www.juniper.net/products/modules/100048.html

this url should help on what exactly you need, then I'm sure your
sales rep will be happy to provide the product code :)

 Cheers,
 Erdem