[j-nsp] inet forwarding-options filter in a VRF routing-instance

Sorin CONSTANTINESCU consta at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 15:49:33 EST 2005

On 12/3/05, Harshit Kumar <harshit at juniper.net> wrote:
> Can you try action "then syslog" in both terms and see what
> Kind of traffic is hitting each of them. Or you can try

Hi,

The traffic passing through this VRF is ~300mbps / 80kpps. Wouldn't it
have an impact on the RE?

> Applying a firewall filter on the interface and see if the
> Interface belonging to that vrf is indeed getting the traffic.

I haven't told you yet, but on this particular router, i don't have an
interface in this vrf :) This is the router where traffic from the
public network enters the Customer's VRF (EBGP multihop session +
rib-groups), and the place where customer's traffic exits the VRF
(static route with next-table pointing to inet.0).

I'm beggining to think i cannot filter inside this particulat VRF
where i don't have an interface in it.

Please advise,