[j-nsp] ERX310 radius configuration

Kerwin.Mendes at relianceinfo.com Kerwin.Mendes at relianceinfo.com
Mon Dec 19 23:53:47 EST 2005

To me i think its acting just fine and as its supposed to....

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "???" <hfwu at seu.edu.cn> |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           juniper-nsp-bounces at puck|
|         |           .nether.net             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           12/19/2005 05:54 PM     |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  |       To:       "juniper-nsp" <juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net>                                                                  |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Kerwin Mendes/INFOCOMM/RIL)                                                                            |
  |       Subject:  [j-nsp] ERX310 radius configuration                                                                          |
  |                                           | [ ] Confidential |                                                               |
  |                                           |------------------|                                                               |

Hello everybody!

Is there a way to make the commond "aaa accounting acct-stop on-aaa-failure
enable" to function correctly?
We use ERX310, and "aaa accounting acct-stop on-aaa-failure enable" is
inside the configuration file(both in default virtual router and other vrs)
but just do not act as we want. It still send account-stop packet when a
user authenticate failed.

I googled the web but find no solution. Can you tell me how to solve this?

The following is the version description of erx
ERX-41-70-c7#show version
Juniper Edge Routing Switch ERX-310
Copyright (c) 1999-2005 Juniper Networks, Inc.  All rights reserved.
System Release: erx310_7-0-0.rel
        Version: 7.0.0 release-0.0 [BuildId 3768]   (July 12, 2005  16:39)
System running for: 3 days, 1 hour, 11 minutes, 10 seconds
        (since FRI DEC 16 2005 11:12:35 UTC)

slot state     type     admin  spare running release   slot uptime
0    online SRP310-10G enabled  ---  erx310_7-0-0.rel 3d01h:10m:48s
1    online GE-HDE-2   enabled  ---  erx310_7-0-0.rel 3d01h:10m:26s