[j-nsp] development/test framework

C. Hagel nanog at lordkron.net
Fri Feb 4 10:43:18 EST 2005

Charles,
	There is no actual platform per-se.  What you can do to test if
a configuration is valid is to use the "commit-check" command.  This
will allow you to check the config and see if it will pass the "commit"
sanity check without actually affecting your router since the
"commit-check" command never actually causes the candidate config to
become the running config.