[j-nsp] Cisco -> Juniper ?

Hyunseog Ryu r.hyunseog at ieee.org
Sun Feb 6 22:09:02 EST 2005

As far as I know, M10i has redundant options with special RE board, and
M10 doesn't have redundant options for CPU.
Since M10i use specialized Routing board,
You can not use RE 3.0 in M10i.
Therefore M10 can have max 2GB memory using RE 3.0, versus M10i can have
max 768MB memory.

Except those, it is pretty much same machine.

Hyun