[j-nsp] PCMCIA flash upgrade/config

sthaug at nethelp.no sthaug at nethelp.no
Fri Feb 11 01:34:37 EST 2005

> M10i does have an internal flash slot on its routing
> engine.

Yes, that is what I'm saying :-)  The RE for M7i and M10 is the
same. It has an internal flash slot, and thus both M7i and M10i
*can* have internal flash memory. But you won't get that flash
memory from Juniper unless you order it and pay for it - by
default the REs for M7i and M10i come without internal flash
memory in the slot.

The flash memory that we have received from Juniper for M7i and
M10i when we have ordered it has been regular SanDisk CF.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no