[j-nsp] M7i adaptive services module

Will Hargrave will at harg.net
Sun Feb 13 17:57:00 EST 2005

Leonard Giuliano wrote:
> The M7i comes with a built-in tunnel pic, which can do the pim
> encap/decap.  This tunnel pic is always there, whether you have an ASM or
> not.
>
> So bottom line, you don't need a tunnel pic.

Are there any published specs for the on-CFEB tunnel functionality?
Particularly I need to do PIM stuff but also I need ipv6 tunnel support,
I guess GRE would be handy too.

The Juniper docs I could find only mentioned that the support exists but
no form of aggregate throughput figures or supported protocols.

--
Will