[j-nsp] Memory Utilization of Juniper M5

J Grewal j.grewal at in.spectranet.com
Tue Feb 15 06:19:20 EST 2005

Dear Mr. Paul,

No we still living with the problem. It was working fine with older Junos
but after changing the Junos the utilization shoot to 90%. Seems some
problem with newer Junos , but we had to upgrade since there were some
serious vulnerability issues with older Junos.

Hope there is some other solution to this problem then increasing the RAM.

Regards,

J.Grewal