[j-nsp] Two cflowd server in same configuration of M7i

Matti Saarinen mjsaarin at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Feb 16 13:47:20 EST 2005

"Silvestre Malta" <Silvestre.Malta at siemens.com> writes:

> I would like to know if it is possible configure two cflowd
> destinations with version 5 a same time. I have in a M7i with 7.1
> version.

 As far as I know, JUNOS supports exporting flows to only one cflowd
 collector. If you have monitor PIC or AS PIC the situation may be
 different.

 If you want to send flows to two different collectors you can use
 port mirroring in M7i and connect a PC running nProbe or similar
 software (eg. fprobe) and configure this box to export flows to two
 or more collectors.

 Cheers,

--
- Matti -