[j-nsp] VLAN/ATM TCC

James Feger jfeger-j-nsp at feger.net
Wed Feb 23 00:06:39 EST 2005

Thomas,
This is a working configuration taking ATM and putting it into a vlan,
with a mixed family/set on the gig-e.  You didnt say exactly what was
broken, but something we ran into was a typo on the remote/proxy IP's, we
had them flipped initially.

     ge-3/0/0 {
         vlan-tagging;
         link-mode full-duplex;
         encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services;
         unit 0 {
             vlan-id 10;
             family inet {
                 filter {
                     input cflowd;
                 }
                 address x.x.x.x/xx;
             }
         }
         unit 1 {
             encapsulation vlan-tcc;
             vlan-id 105;
             family tcc {
                 proxy {
                     inet-address a.a.a.a;
                 }
                 remote {
                     inet-address b.b.b.b;
                 }
             }
         }
     }

     at-3/2/1 {
         clocking external;
         atm-options {
             vpi 110;
         }
         t3-options {
             no-payload-scrambler;
             atm-encapsulation direct;
         }
         unit 0 {
             encapsulation atm-tcc-snap;
             point-to-point;
             vci 110.100;
         }
     }

Then I have the two interfaces (at-3/2/1.0 and ge-3/0/0.1) in the mpls
interfaces list, and on the interface-switch stuff in the connections

Hope this helps.

James