[j-nsp] error: routing subsystem is not running

Dan Evans pzdevans at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:19:18 EST 2005

This usually means that RPD is too busy to get the routing information
you requested with the show command.

Have any configuration changes been made recently? How long has the
router been this way? Can you issue the command 'run show system
processes extensive' and verify that RPD is high?

Are you seeing any other messages in the syslog like scheduler slips
or memory errors?

-Daniel Evans