[j-nsp] Redundant RE question

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Thu Jan 20 02:37:03 EST 2005

Use 'set system backup-router <address>' to set the default gateway for
you management interface for the backup RE. I am guessing it is either
192.168.0.1/24 or 192.168.0.254/24'

It is the route that is used on the backup routing engine as a
destination address for all packets while it does not have RPD and hence
a routing/forwarding table.

Gary