[j-nsp] BGP session between Juniper doesn't go down

Eng Ivan ieng at mcmtelecom.com.mx
Thu Jan 20 13:15:02 EST 2005

Yes Harry I've committed the changes then I reviewed the 'show bgp summary'
and it was not there but after 1 minute it established again, how? I don't
know it's like if the session was on the configuration but I've reviewed the
configuration and there was nothing about this session so that's what
surprised me.

I'm running JunOS 6.4R2.4 on both routers.