[j-nsp] routing engine communication

Wayne E. Bouchard web at typo.org
Mon Jan 24 21:38:42 EST 2005

Okay, so I'm thinking that something changed in successive versions of
the config and I just missed it..

web at router>  copy file /var/tmp/test re1:/var/tmp/test
error: put-file failed
error: could not send local copy of file

I also can't login to the other re:

web at router> request routing-enging login other-routing-engine
Password:
Login incorrect
login: root
Password:
Login incorrect

Did I miss something? In 6.0, this immediately gives me a cli prompt
on the other RE but in 6.3, I get asked to authenticate. (And how it's
trying to authenticate is beyond me because the settings are
"[ radius password ]" which clearly aren't being checked here..)

Thoughts?

Am I missing something blatently obvious?

---
Wayne Bouchard
web at typo.org
Network Dude