[j-nsp] JUNOS Vulnerability

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jan 26 12:45:04 EST 2005

Does anyone know if this is at all similar to the Cisco BGP
vulnerability released today?  Seems more than mere coincidence that
both vendors release a security vulnerability notice on the same day.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20050126-bgp.shtml

We upgraded Junos last night (and immediately found a cosmetic bug in
the new version!).

-evt