[j-nsp] Multiple lo0 address or how to backup layer2 services

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) rafal.szarecki at ericsson.com
Sat Jul 9 09:05:05 EDT 2005

Oooops,

What I write before is true but you going to use martini...

I'm not sure about stability of extended discovery LDP session. Frome remote PE point of vieie they will recive TCP session initiation from the same address but with same FEC but with different RID. I'm not sure how this will work.

This what you try to do i anycast, but anysact is not commonly used in IPv4...

Why not to establish simply two independed l2circuits?

rafal