[j-nsp] Filters

andy andy at shady.org
Thu Jul 14 07:55:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just a quick question. Is it possible to apply multiple filters to an interface?
We dont want to combine several filters into one filter and apply that to an interface.

For example, we have TOS rewrite filters and "protection filters" that block traffic.
We would like to be able to apply the rewrite filters and the protection filters to the same interface without combining the filters and making one
large filter.

Is this possible? If so, does anyone have an example of an interface running multiple filters?

Thanks

andy    andy at shady.org