[j-nsp] Bridging between PIM-SM and PIM-DM domains

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:00:03 EDT 2005

On 7/15/05, Jee Kay <jeekay at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any magic I need to perform to make sure the state is passed
> on to whatever needs to install the multicast route?

For any interested third parties, the magic was that you appear to
_have_ to specify the list of sources per static group. If you do not,
it does not install the multicast route (7.1R2.2) - this would seem to
contradict the configuration example given in the documentation.

Any chance of some Juniper confirmation that this is indeed the case?

Thanks,
Ras