[j-nsp] Junos feature licensing?

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Fri Jul 15 10:02:28 EDT 2005

I think one thing that you do have to pay extra for on the M7i is
services to run on the built in AS Module.

I think you get one free, but have to pay for any additional ones. The
services are things like stateful firewalling or IP-Sec.

Regards

Michael

----
Michael Firth
Video Communication Solutions
BT Exact
* +44 1473 645306
* +44 1473 641333
* michael.firth at bt.com
----
BTexact is a trademark of British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000
This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.