[j-nsp] Junos feature licensing?

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Fri Jul 15 10:05:35 EDT 2005

That would be the document that lists "Port Licenses(3)" as if you were to
look at footnote #3.  Yet, there are only two footnotes.  ;)

As for the M7i, mine doesn't show anything about licenses, or that command:

root> show system ?
Possible completions:
  audit                Show file system MD5 hash and permissions
  boot-messages        Show boot time messages
  buffers              Show buffer statistics
  commit               Show pending commit requests (if any) and commit
history
  configuration        Show configuration information
  connections          Show system connection activity
  directory-usage      Show local directory information
  processes            Show system process table
  queues               Show queue statistics
  reboot               Show any pending halt or reboot requests
  rollback             Show rolled back configuration
  services             Show service applications information
  software             Show loaded JUNOS extensions
  statistics           Show statistics for protocol
  storage              Show local storage data
  uptime               Show time since system and processes started
  users                Show users who are currently logged in
  virtual-memory       Show kernel dynamic memory usage
root>

*shrug*

Scott