[j-nsp] Junos feature licensing?

Richmond, Jeff (ELI) jeff_richmond at eli.net
Mon Jul 18 09:07:47 EDT 2005

I think Juniper is taking a well deserved beating over this. I know we have provided feedback through our account team, and from what I hear from other Juniper customers, they have been doing the same. So, it sounds like the field is providing the info back up the chain, so we'll see what Juniper management does.

Logical routers I could maybe see, but IPV6? Give me a break...

-Jeff