[j-nsp] Seeing configuration changes

Levent Ogut levent.ogut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:41:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

Under configuration mode below command will do what you want
"show | compare rollback 0 " this will show you the last changes on the
candidate config .

you also can compare several configs back which is really usefull.

to check your config for sanity use "commit check "

Also there is a command to diff the two rollback configs but I couldn't
remember that one.

HTH
levent