[j-nsp] beep on circuit-down alarms

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Thu Jun 23 21:42:10 EDT 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Chuck Anderson wrote:

> Is there a way to make an M10i beep or be otherwise rather annoying
> when a circuit goes down or another alarm condition occurs?

i think i could use the alarm contacts on the front of my m40.
instead of it going to my usual snmplink box that takes in alarm
wires, i would put a small buzzer thingy one could get at radio shack?

it would go off if there was a red or yellow alarm.

just trying to help, but i could be way off and wrong.