[j-nsp] AAA on ERX to Cisco Secure ACS

Thomas, Steven SThomas at birch.com
Wed Jun 29 10:15:18 EDT 2005

If you're wanting command logging from the ERX to Cisco Secure using
TACACS accounting, I don't believe the ERX has that capability.  At
least not the last time I tried it.  The ERX does offer CLI logging via
syslog, though.  On the other hand, the M10s at least do do TACACS
accounting, and there isn't any additional setup required on Cisco
Secure.