[j-nsp] shell-based users

Craig Pierantozzi tozz at bind.com
Thu Jun 30 15:40:19 EDT 2005

How bout a looking glass?  I think there's lg code with
rancid? Then non-engineers don't have to get into the
router at all.  Just access the lg via browser.  If not
a full blown looking glass than some cgi to give them
web access to commands on the router but the access to the
router is controlled behind the scenes.

regards

http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/