[j-nsp] Limits (practial or not) of filter and stateful firewall size?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Mar 4 15:25:52 EST 2005

Specifically looking for limits/limitations on the M7i using GE PIC (non
IQ) and the on-board GE.

I'm looking for both 'engineering' limitations and practical, real world
limitations of how many terms or rules, how many prefixes in say a
prefix-list match or addresses in an address or source/destination address
match.

I know I will probably never hit any such limits, but it'd be nice to know
where they are....

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E