[j-nsp] commands converted from Cisco IOS

Craig Pierantozzi tozz at arpa.bind.com
Sun Mar 6 23:24:26 EST 2005

JunOS has the concept of a policy chain which is multiple
policies that can be evaluated.  Example:

export [ policy1 policy2 ]

In general, a route is evaluated against the terms in a
policy and if it matches, an action is taken.  No other
term or policy is evaluated after the match.  Below, the term
'from-bgp' is saying if the route is from protocol BGP, then
it is evaluated through the next policy in the chain.

The last term is a catch all for routes that are not matched
in any term above and they are denied.

Check out the topics listed at:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos70/swconfig70-policy/html/policy-overview-framework13.html

regards