[j-nsp] Possibly OT, Issues with Netscreen IDP-10

Eric Whitehill ewhitehill at 702com.net
Mon Mar 14 11:26:18 EST 2005

Greetings:

Since this is the juniper list, and Netscreen's are a part of Juniper, I
hope this is the correct list.  If not, I apologize.

I currently have a new IDP-10 in production, and I am trying to get it
configured correctly.

I have my policy set up, however, when I attempt to install the policy on
the system, I get the following error:

Managment Error: Error running 'pushPolicy'.  Trace follows: Error
connecting to sensor Policy push failed.

Version info:
scio 3.0.68246.idp30
kernel 3.0.68246.idp30

I do get the same error when I try to verify the policy as well.

I understand there is a new version, but I am curious as to if it would
apply.

We are running the IDP in sniffer mode.  It is not being used as a firewall
or anything else of the sort.

Thanks much in advance.

-Eric

--