[j-nsp] Flows clogging up in 7.1 on M7i ASM?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Mar 15 22:02:41 EST 2005

Well....after running great for quite a while it seems our 7.1R1.3 Juni is
having a flows problem...there are around 90k flows that *refuse* to
expire.  turning down/off all sampling for 5-10 minutes yielded NO
additional flow timing out after it hit that watermark.

Thus we're getting nearly constant dropped packet due to memory lack
errors...only way I can see to clear the flow tables noted in the show
services accounting flow (and related) commands is to reboot the entire
router...though maybe a cfeb reboot will work too?

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E