[j-nsp] Use prefix-lists in stateful-firewall?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Mar 19 16:31:39 EST 2005

Well it seems...that there is no way to use prefix-lists inside of the
stateful-firewall configuration, is this correct?  JunOS 7.1 on an M7i

If it is what is the process for putting in a feature request?  It seems
the configuration processor could/should be able to expand that into sets
of source-addresses for pushing into the AS PIC/ASM simplifying my life a
bit by allowing me to manage certain lists of allowed/disallowed hosts very
centrally.

TIA,