[j-nsp] Configuring a System Welcome Message

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Mar 28 15:48:26 EST 2005

JunOS?

7.1R1.3

system {
    login {
        message
"********************************************************************************\n
This is a private computer system. All connection attempts are logged\n
and monitored. All unauthorized connection attempts will be investigated\n
and handed over to the proper authorities. If you are not authorized to\n
access this system, disconnect
    }
}

--On Monday, March 28, 2005 15:44 -0500 Dan Benson <dbenson at swingpad.com>
wrote:

> Is there any way to configure a welcome message on a juniper that users
> will see when they connect to a system?  I see I can add a login message
> per user or group, but I was hoping to have a message before that point.
> Thanks for the help.. //db

GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E