[j-nsp] NBAR

Thomas Salmen tsalmen at orcon.net.nz
Wed May 4 05:23:26 EDT 2005

Depends what you want it for, really. If its traffic management, filtering,
shaping, etc based on payload you're after:

 http://www.allot.com
 http://www.packeteer.com/
 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6151/index.html

Are all possible options. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Incidentally, these look cool, and slightly related:

 http://www.juniper.net/products/afe/

Maybe they'll even turn up as a blade in the E-series at some point (hint,
hint)?

Cheers,
Thomas