[j-nsp] QoS - Protocol priority for RTP traffic

Steve Leibrock sl at datumglobal.com
Sat May 7 05:48:12 EDT 2005

Folks, I would like to set up a QoS param to prioritize RTP traffic over all other protocols over a T1 interface.

Can anyone help me with this configuration. I would like to enable this for 28 T1's on a DS3 and was hoping that this could be configured globally so that I did not have to configure each T1.

I only have 1 Ethernet 4 port card and 1 Channelized DS3 card in this M20 Router at this point. All RTP traffic that needs to be prioritized toward the DS3 ports comes in from FE-0/2/1.

Thanks in advance - Steve