[j-nsp] Commit error

David Gethings davidg at pipex.net
Wed May 18 11:03:54 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 15:29, Erdem Sener wrote:
>  I wouldn't suggest doing a 'commit synchronize', unless one is fully
> satisfied with the configuration and is sure that switching to other
> RE (as a recovery/rollback) won't be necessary :)
Surely 'commit synchronize at ...' would be better than trying to switch RPs
to rollback.

With graceful switch over enabled switching RPs *shouldn't* have an adverse
effect. Even so I would feel more secure using 'commit synchronize at ...'
than switching RPs.

But hey, it's your network. ;)

--
Cheers