[j-nsp] QoS (PE-to-PE) on JUNOS

Hemant Narkhede hemantn at houstontechnologies.com
Sun May 22 17:14:03 EDT 2005

Hi to all,

I am trying to implement Juniper Class-of-service between PE-to-PE over MPLS
domain.

I have 3 different packages like X1,X2 & X3 with Gold(G),Silver(S) &
Bronze(B).

X1=Voice(Max.Allowed):40%(G)
   Business Critical Data(Max.Allowed):35%(G)
   Best Effort(Min.Ava):25%(G)
   Business Critical Data(Max.Allowed):50%(S)
   Best Effort(Min.Ava):50%(S)
   Best Effort:100%(B)

X2=Voice(Max.Allowed):40%(G)
   Business Critical Data(Max.Allowed):20%(G)
   Best Effort(Min.Ava):40%(G)
   Business Critical Data(Max.Allowed):25%(S)
   Best Effort(Min.Ava):75%(S)

X3=Voice(Max.Allowed):25%(G)
   Business Critical Data(Max.Allowed):50%(G)
   Best Effort(Min.Ava):20%(G)

Anybody has idea how to do this on Juniper M-series's boxes (PE-to-PE) end
to end QoS.

What I am thinking to use Schedular maps for the same.But what about
FC(Forwarding Class)& queues.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant.