[j-nsp] Configuring ipsec with an Adaptive Services PIC

Alexander Arsenyev (GU/ETL) alexander.arsenyev at ericsson.com
Wed May 25 06:50:33 EDT 2005

Hello,

Could You show us the the configuration for the filter "ipsec-tunnel" appied to sp-1/2/0.0 ?
AFAIK, it's this filter that matters in IKE phase 2 when ID payloads are exchanged.
Also, what is the remote IKE peer, is it Juniper/Cisco router/Cisco PIX/something else?
If it is a Cisco router You could enable "debug crypto isa" and "debug crypto ipsec" to
see how IKE phases negotiate.
HTH,
Cheers
Alex