[j-nsp] Throttle based on AS

andy andy at shady.org
Tue Nov 15 13:42:37 EST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have an example of a config, either a policer firewall rule or a policy that would say rate limit by AS.

The policer options dont seem to be able to do matching's on.
The policy options seem like the best way, doing an as-path "some AS regex" for example, but it doesnt seem to be able to throttle down the bandwidth on
a per AS basis.

Im fairly sure this is possible to achieve. If anyone can point me at a suitable source of info in order to achieve this so I can read through it and
see what the best options are to do this, it Would be a great help.

Cheers

andy    andy at shady.org