[j-nsp] high load

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 13:44:07 EST 2005

Hannes Gredler wrote:
> thomas,
>
> execute the following hidden commands and email me the output pls.
>
> /hannes
>
> hannes at gasherbrum1> set task accounting on
>
> <wait now for 10mins>
>
> hannes at gasherbrum1> show task accounting

I checked BGP flapping just that after Michael email and I had indeed a
peer which had flapped over 10,000 times (and was just configured as few
days ago).

Thank you for your help, I really missed the flap value when I first
done the sh bgp sum !

This hidden command is quite nice tho :)

Thomas
--
Exa Networks Limited - UK - AS30740 - www.exa-networks.co.uk
nic-handle : MANG-RIPE   website  : thomas.mangin.me.uk